Crystal Pharmatech is pleased to announce our new webinar series: "Molecules-to-Medicine: Accelerating Drug Development through Collaboration".
Purpose: To communicate the extraordinary ingenuity taking place in 21st century drug discovery and development and that a good idea is just the first step in creating a medicine. In a nutshell, why CMC matters and how collaboration can accelerate development.
Presenters: Innovative pharmaceutical scientists and entrepreneurs showcasing novel therapeutic technologies with a focus on how a molecule becomes a medicine.
- Thursday, April 22, 2021, at 1:00 PM
- Title: The purpose behind "Molecules-to-Medicine: Accelerating Drug Development through Collaboration"
- Webinar Series Kickoff - Panel Discussion
- Robert Wenslow, Ph.D. (Head US Operations, Crystal Pharmatech)
- Yongqiang Li, Ph.D. (CEO, Candoo Pharmatech)
- Joe Armstrong, Ph.D. (COO, TCG Green Chem)
- Chris Senanayake, Ph.D. (CEO/CSO, TCG Green Chem)
- Webinar recording: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/7163926699383190286
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021, at 1:00 PM
- Title: Repurposing Dexmedetomidine into an Oral Sleep-Enhancing Medication
- Speaker: Oluwaseun Johnson‐Akeju, M.D., MMSc; (Professor of Anesthesiology: Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School)
- Registration Link： https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5857449598869273868
- Thursday, June 17, 2021, at 1:00 PM
- Title: The Role of Collaboration in Optimizing the Development of HIF Inhibitors for the Treatment of Advanced Cancers
- Speaker: Margaret Offermann, M.D., Ph.D. (CEO, OncoSpherix)
- Registration Link： https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/879921976937015563
- Thursday, July 15, 2021, at 1:00 PM
- Title: Accelerated Development of Disruptive Platforms for Patient-Tailored Therapies
- Speaker: Maxime Ranger, Ph.D., MBA (CEO, Giiant Pharma)
- Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6141185171530286859